Friday 11 September 2009

past work

I thought I'd post some of my past work, in particular my last project on my foundation degree.

It was a print based project, and probably one of the only projects on that course that I enjoyed ha. It had to be based on one of 3 films; Life Aquatic, WOOL 100% and Perfume. I chose WOOL 100% and decided to look at clutter and bric a brac. I firstly started drawing items that I associated with clutter and then began scanning them in and developing them on photoshop, some prints I just used the original drawings and others I editted. Anyways, here's some of my prints & my development work, let me know what you think.


(P.S. for some reason a lot of my prints won't upload and the colours of them change once they do)








That''s all I can upload for now as the rest upload weird colours sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.