Monday 7 June 2010

so..

tonight i'm off to my old college to go and see the degree that i was on before i moved to Leeds, final show :) i'm quite excited actually, will be nice to see a few old faces too.
i'm also in the process of sending a design to a guy on ukhandmade, just need to wait until i get back to Leeds on thursday to use my scanner. He's looking for designs to go on kitchenware chalkboards so i'm thinking of using some of my house designs from my previous project and spruce them up a little, we shall see how it goes, fingers crossed!

i've also decided what my next project will be on.. i know i'm a little bit early but it's going to be based on surbubia and the classic street as i enjoy drawing little quirky houses so much it should be right up my street haha.

oh well toodle pip :)
lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.