Saturday 17 April 2010

a few bits and bobs...

I found a few photos of drawings from my artist book project and a random print i did of a bear which i intend to print onto some tote bags to sell when i eventually have some spare time, there's also some photos of jewellery i made during my elective before easter.




So i did a jewellery elective before easter at uni and i actually quite enjoyed it even though it involved me using proper tools like a saw haha. Anyways i took a different route and decided to try and bring a bit of textiles into it so i ended up knitting copper wire and also using a bit of string too, i based my whole idea on fishing nets. I'm quite happy with the outcome, the ring being my favourite, and the only piece i'd probably wear.






Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.