Tuesday 6 April 2010

So today i've been doing a bit of drawing for my fmp for first year, it's based on couples and i'm going to construct a survey that couples can fill in about one another and about the little things they bicker about. Firstly i've just been drawing some couples in my sketchbook i'm trying some different drawing styles because i figure if i try as many as possibly i may eventually find one i'm truly comfortable with, so far i'm pretty happy with my little doodles.




lisa x

2 comments:

  1. these are nice, they remind me a little of caitlin shearer who is my favourite! and a little like gisele scanlon's illustrations in her 'goddess guide'! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)
    oh yes i have that goddess guide :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.