Monday 19 July 2010

sorry

I haven't blogged in a while I don't have internet at the moment in my new flat so fingers crossed I will have it within two weeks time which means I'll be to keep you up to date with what I am doing throughout the rest of the summer, which includes a couple of craft fairs and getting some ideas together ready for starting my 2nd year at uni! Last year went so fast, it's quite scary that Damien will be graduating this time next year and the same for me in two years time.
I've also scored myself a part time job in a lovely organic and health food store called Millies :) , about time, after applying for over 30 jobs in Leeds ha!
Anyways, you won't hear from me again for about another two weeks so I bid you farewell for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.